I enjoy television waaaay more than I should. But today something happened that made me love TV just a little bit more. I nominated a quote from one of my favorite TV shows (Psych, 10 pm on USA network - right after Monk. Watch. It.) for quote of the week at the TV Gal page on zap2it.com...and...it was picked.
For those of you that don't remember I also had a question posted on "Ask TV Gal" in February of 2008. Highlight of my year - until now. But it's a new year so that one still keeps its Highlight of the Year status. HOTY 2007! Let's hear it for HOTY 2009.
I am the biggest dork.
For my "winning clip" watch below:
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Jackie, met your mom at a funeral this weekend. You are somehow related to my wife. Let's see. Your grandmother is sister to my wife's grandmother (who just passed away). That makes you second cousins, right?
Anyway, God bless you as you minister God's Word and as your husband goes through seminary. I am a pastor, a recent seminary graduate. I think that's why your mom said I should look you up.
Post a Comment