You can find my moment of glory here (scroll down to the Ask TV Gal section).
Meredith can read it here:
Ask TV Gal
I had read that NBC would be airing episodes of 'Monk' and 'Psych' on Sundays which was then changed to allow 'quarterlife’ to air. Now that ‘quarterlife’ is no more, will NBC go back to their original plan of putting the USA shows on the air? Jackie
Excellent question, Jackie. Right now it looks like NBC will stick to its plan of airing Monk and Psych beginning Sunday, April 6 and that episodes of various Law & Orders and Deal or No Deal will fill in for quarterlife until then. NBC pulled quarterlife less than 24 hours after it premiered (not that you can blame them, the show had the worst ratings the network had seen in 17 years). Networks are fickle creatures these days so anything could happen. I'll keep you posted.



2 comments:
That's how I felt when Vicki Courtney commented on mine. I'm not a groupie or anything, but...WOW!
could you copy and paste the text for me in an email? my school seems to think that the page is pornography and therefore won't let me view. God bless Christian schools.
Post a Comment