
I just got an email from the couple that leads our young married's bible study. Katharine is worried that my fair skin will not fare well in the equatorial sun so last Sunday, she offered her UV blocking shirts and convertible pants for my trip. She used them in Indonesia and said they were great.
Well, Katharine and Ken were at REI today and the items they wanted to loan me were on sale so they just went ahead and purchased them for me! Can you believe it? I'm on the verge of tears. And very nearly speechless...relish this moment people...I am so blessed to have the friends and family that I do.
And yes...I copied a photo from the web with the company's watermark on it. Totally tacky. But you have to understand, when you type "Falling Clothes" into your google search engine you run the risk of half naked pictures of Pamela Anderson showing up. Not exactly the theme I was going for...



0 comments:
Post a Comment