Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Every girl should be this lucky
For $500,000,000 Matt will let me run away with Bruce Wayne should he ever come for me. Our students who were privy to this strange conversation were dumbstruck. First, that Matt could put a price on our relationship seemed outrageous to some of them. I personally find $500 million a reasonable purchase price and would doubt the sanity of any man willing to pay more. Second, they found my choice in alternate marriage partners dubious. Some argued that Bruce Wayne doesn't really exist and therefore couldn't run away with me. Others adamantly stated that of all the superheroes to choose I had to go and pick the one that wasn't a real superhero and I am therefore clearly not worth $500 million based on my poor decision making skills alone. However, I stand by my decision and Matt stands by his sale price. Now we're just waiting for the buyer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You better hope this guy doesn't get rich and see your blog and make an offer: http://www.brucewayne.com/
Who wants to put up with having coins coming out of your ear all the time, the same fake flowers pulled out of a hat every day . . . it would just get old.
I was thinking more along the lines of Batsuits, grappling hooks and fast cars...thanks for the heads up though.
is there a particular bruce wayne rendition you have in mind? i would imagine a price variation between say, the christian bale version and the michael keaton, one... but hey, a millionaire is a millionaire, i suppose.
You know, I suppose I'm not really picky. I like the classic michael keaton version but to be honest I would much rather open my door to George Clooney's Bruce Wayne (as disasterous as his batman was...) or the Christian Bale Bruce Wayne. I like the new Bat Mobile better than the old one and Bale's Bruce/Bat is close in age...but what girl can say no to George Clooney? Even Matt has a man crush on George.
so if it's clooney/batman, does matt's price drop for any time he gets to spend with the dark night prior to the exchange?
You make me laugh Meredith!!! I shared your comment with Matt and he only nodded. Then I realized that he was playing World of War Craft and actually listening to his guild members/raid party. Eventually what I had said registered in his brain and he agreed that he would love to hang out with George - but only in a you're a cool guy lets rock the graying hair thing. No word on a discount...
Post a Comment