Saturday, June 18, 2011

VOXBOX!!!



To become a member, go to http://www.influenster.com/ and sign up.  Seriously.  Go.

3 comments:

Alana said...

I would like to complain. I totally wanted to hear you sing the "looks like, feels like, legs like pure silk" jingle after showing the shave cream.

My word verfication is "pomnia" which totally sounds like it could have come in your beauty box too. Not sure what it does, but it sounds organic.

Kecia said...

Finally catching up on blogs--you had some GOOD ones! I love your neighbor Paul. Even though talking to him might be painful at times. :) And I can't believe you didn't take the 30,100,000.00. Duh!
(Alana--good w.v.!)

Jackie said...

Alana, I don't even know that jingle. Shocking, I know. What with the copious amounts of TV that I watch and my super human ability to remember annoying songs...

Kecia, I'm holding our for $31 Mil. I think if I play my cards right, I might have a shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...