No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars = WIN
I'm dreaming of the ways I can make them even yummier.
Some coconut added to the oatmeal might be good.
Or substitute other flavors for the peanut butter to make even tastier chocolate.
Maybe throw in some crushed toffee chips.
M&Ms? Yes, please.
Tonight is date night. I redeemed $25 in e-rewards credit for two coupons for two FREE previously viewed DVDs from Blockbuster. Jackson National Life Insurance Company sent my boss a home plate shaped slab of cardboard that had sunflower seeds, peanuts, pretzles, 2 boxes of Cracker Jack, a Baby Ruth, Big League Chew, pop corn and potato chips shrink wrapped and tied with a mini baseball bat and a pretty little bow. Boss kept the bat for his three year old daughter to beat up her cousin and gave me the good stuff. Dinner is a yummy freezer casserole so I don't have to do any work in the kitchen tonight when I get home. Maybe we'll stop by the Albertson's and see if they have a two-liter bottle of Matt's favorite soda or something like that (it'll be water for Jackie and her ham-size feet and ankles 'cause we all know the food listed above won't do anything good for her fluid retention issues...)
Tomorrow is "Get the room ready for baby day." So there is laundry to do, craft supplies to move from one place to another, shelves to bracket to the wall, thank you notes to write, and bags to pack. Matt has set a deadline of October 1st to have our hospital bags packed and the carseat in the car. Blegh. He's right of course but I wanted to see just how much work I could get done while I "nested". Then again, one of my friends had her daughter five weeks early and didn't get to nest at all which puts me right back to square one where Matt is right. All the time. Blegh.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
It's getting closer!
Are you that close already? Wow...I'm sure it's felt like forever to you, but...not too much longer! Good luck being super productive this weekend!
Post a Comment