Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Website of the Week

Light Green Living

Whether or not you've embraced this whole Global Warming thing, we'd all be hard pressed to deny the fact that we live in a consumer-driven, disposable, if-it-ain't-broke-just-upgrade kinda world. I know I've been a little more conscientious of what I put into my body (for instance, for the most part we've switched to butter instead of margarine - yeah it costs a little more but with only three ingredients on the label, all of which I can pronounce, I just feel a little bit better at the end of the day) as well as on my body (some of you may remember The Great Urticaria Outbreaks of 1999-2000 and 2004-2005.) Ideal Bite looks like a pretty cool site. Full of things that will help make a (small) difference, Ideal Bite has tips, reminders and links like these:

Give without spending
Wash your clothes less often (underwear not included)
A Winning Pitch
Tips for Mama

I get a daily email with tips and I like it. I hope you guys find it useful.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for sharing the website! It's wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...