Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Still Snowing!!

Here are a few more pictures from the Pacific Northwest a.k.a the frozen tundra.

This one is from my Uncle Mark in Spokane, where they received 23.6 inches of snow in a 36 hour period.

This was taken at my Grandma's house in Woodinville (I think this was on Wednesday).


Now, the following four pictures are from our trek to Walgreens today. It's about 1.5 miles to the drugstore but we really needed to get our Christmas pictures asap. On a related note, you will probably not receive our Christmas cards on time this year.


On the way up the hill...




At McDonalds...


On the way back down the hill...




I just opened the door and took this picture. I also measured and we have 6 or 7 inches of snow outside. We're either supposed to get more snow, freezing rain or rain - it all depends on which weather forecast you listen to.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...