Saturday, October 18, 2008

If I didn't know better...

I had a FIERCE craving for pickles on Monday and have wanted to do nothing but cry for three weeks! But I didin't miss a single day of health class and managed to receive my Bachelors degree in Health Education so I'm, like, 100% sure I'm not pregnant. In the meantime, I'm watching romantic movies like North & South (ohmygoshyouhavetoseeit!) and Princess Caraboo (both of which made me cry) and eating copious amounts of chocolate. I thought I would get through Alena's wedding without crying but the way this week is going I'll need to hide a box of Kleenex under my seat and skip the mascara. I'll let you guys know how I do.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

AHH! I randomly happened to watch North & South a few weekends ago and am TOTALLY OBSESSED with the main guy now. i LOVED that movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...