"Generally, I try to avoid chain letters or "pass it on" emails..." Well said Meredith, but since you asked and I would do anything for you (maybe even sing karaoke to a room full of people - maybe) here you go.
4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Busting my butt on the volleyball court in the gym at Bothell High School . The old, dark one with rats - not the shiny new one.
Coming down with my first case of Chronic Hives.
Wishing that one boy would ask me out. You know the one. Remember him?
Trying to convince Jared and Blake not to show the outtakes from our Shoe Fairy commercial to our entire class.
4 things on my to-do list for today (how about tomorrow since it's so late):
Wake up on time (for once)
Put together the agenda for our annual marketing meeting
Go to Chick Nite and get hopped up on caffeine and sugar with 22 of the rockinest girls under the age of 18 (and seven a little bit over).
Fight this sore throat and not get sick.
4 random things I love about my husband:
He's the best driver I've ever known (except for that one time).
I know that no other man on the planet would put up with the stupid/gross things that I put him through. (Farting contests anyone? Surreptitious nose picking?)
His caddy shack gopher dance
Soft ankles
4 jobs that I have had:
University of Washington Mail Sorter/File Cabinet Organizer/Office Mover/Photocopy Maker/Paper Shredder
Target (Ugh, I try not to think about it)
Bartell Drug 1-hour photo clerk
Office Girl at the NASA Idaho Space Grant Consortium/Recruiting Program Helper Person for the University of Idaho College of Engineering
4 movies I have watched more than once:
Roman Holiday
Pride and Prejudice (Pride and Prejudice, Pride and Prejudice, Pride and Prejudice and Bride and Prejudice)
You've Got Mail
Hot Fuzz
4 favorite albums:
Shane & Shane - Psalms
Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack
Dixie Chicks - Fly
Les Miserables - 10th Anniversary Concert at Royal Albert Hall
4 places I have lived:
Bothell, Washington
Woodinville, Washington
Moscow, Idaho
Oregon City, Oregon
4 places I've been:
Banff, Alberta, Canada with my friends Becky and Adrian
Sun Valley, Idaho with Matt, the Colemans and another time with the Masseys
Glorieta, New Mexico where I got a righteous case of altitude sickness.
Lake Tahoe, Nevada (and California)
4 places I want to visit:
(Hopefully) Columbia this spring
Bora Bora
New Zealand with Matt
Do some sort of crazy Jane Austen tour in England - It'll be crazy I tell you!
4 TV shows I watch via DVD:
Psych
How I Met Your Mother
Numbers
Band of Brothers
4 of my favorite meals:
Chevy's Chicken Fajitas
Grandma Jones' Corn Chowder
Christmas Crepes
Putanesca pizza from Pizzacatto
4 things you may not know about me:
I'm deathly afraid of ET and up until recently, Yoda
I consistently placed in the top 3 at every cross country meet I raced in when I was in elementary school - but I NEVER beat Kristen Nelson.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to stunt driving school.
I caught a fish on my first cast ever (without a fishing license) and I haven't been fishing since.
And I'll take another page out of Meredith's book and ask you, you and you to answer the questions too (but only if you want to).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
i've decided that your life dreams are way cooler than mine, hence, i call dibs on being your adventure buddy for bora bora, driving school and the jane austen tour, because p & p is one of the bet all time stories ever. and you.... are freaking amazing. let's be friends. (er... at least play sometime)!
So I finally read the article (blog, whatever) that you wanted me to. I think that as Christians we need to address the heart before we address behavior. It's sad that there are so many abortions and so many people on welfare because they were never taught that their hearts are wicked and to not trust them. We are all selfish. What's abortion? It's an overflow of selfish hearts that want life to be easier.
I don't know if the article really addresses biblical principles...it seems to address political solutions, or proposed solutions anyways.
I don't think that making abortion illegal would necessarily reduce the number. But I do think that the church needs to get serious about teaching its youth that their hearts are wicked and that we're all selfish, and that to glorify God and to improve society, we need to start being selfless and loving and serving others, including the unborn.
I'm on a rampage...I've gotten emails and lots of comments...I'm so frustrate with evangelicals who are pro-Obama but pro-life. The two don't add up.
Thanks for stopping by my blog Jackie! I've heard Meredith refer to "her friend Jackie" many times. :) Yeah, JT never gets old does it?! :)
Post a Comment