Unknown weirdness in the Munger home. Possibly contagious.
I'm addicted! Dang, like I have the time for this! Thanks a lot ;) No, really, that's super cool, I think I might post it on my blog too, if you don't mind!
Way too fun. Unfortunately I have to stop! Too much homework to do! Aaahhh!
Those Finns are very clever!Kirsti
are you KIDDING ME?? it's such a good thing i don't have a job.
I don't know how you feel about modern art, but you could also try:http://www.jacksonpollock.org/Kirsti
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm addicted! Dang, like I have the time for this! Thanks a lot ;) No, really, that's super cool, I think I might post it on my blog too, if you don't mind!
Way too fun. Unfortunately I have to stop! Too much homework to do! Aaahhh!
Those Finns are very clever!
Kirsti
are you KIDDING ME?? it's such a good thing i don't have a job.
I don't know how you feel about modern art, but you could also try:
http://www.jacksonpollock.org/
Kirsti
Post a Comment