Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fantastic Freebies!!

Today I purchased the following items from various stores:
  • Three reams of paper (buy two get one free at OfficeMax)
  • Bottle of Goo Gone (on clearance at OfficeMax)
  • Cottonelle Wipes (Free with coupon that I requested online)
  • M&Ms (Free with coupon that I requested online)
  • Advil (Free with coupon that I requested online)
  • 2 small bottles of Simply Lemonade (Two $1.00 off coupons that I printed after liking Simply Orange Juice on Facebook)
  • 20 oz. bottle of Big K Cola (because I wanted caffeine and bubbles)
  • Dr. Brown's Newborn Feeding gift set (20% off)
  • Bottle Brush (20% off)
  • Two packages of replacement nipples (20% off)
  • Giant Snickerdoodle from Quiznos (email coupon for a free cookie - no purchase necessary)
Thanks to a coupon for $10 off a $20 purchase at OfficeMax that we received at the office, a $15 OfficeMax gift card I received for purchasing an HP ink multipack and a $10 Babies R Us gift card that I received for simply adding a Diaper Genie to my baby registry, I only paid $1.53 for $73.74 worth of merchandise and treats!!  ($21.96 was used up on one of my Babies R Us gift cards - but I'm going to count it because I saved $8.00 by using the 20% off Dr. Brown's Bottle/Accessories coupon.)

We still have 20% off coupons to use this weekend on our Pack N Play and Breast Pump which will save us an extra $21!  WaaaHoooo!

I should have taken a picture of my score - but I didn't.  I'll do better next time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...