Ugh. Story of my LIFE. (without some of the swearing - I would say ANY of the swearing, but my loyal readers know that these pregnancy hormones have turned me into a rageaholic so that would be a lie. *Don't worry friends, I haven't dropped an F-Bomb yet.)
I don't know how this internet copyright thing works so I'll send you to her blog and post a picture that she drew.
Every time you send me a link, or suggest I read a particular blog post from the internets, I do and it is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Funnier than the last thing. I don't know how you manage to find exponentially funny things, but I appreciate it.
1 comments:
Every time you send me a link, or suggest I read a particular blog post from the internets, I do and it is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Funnier than the last thing. I don't know how you manage to find exponentially funny things, but I appreciate it.
I LAUGHED MY FACE OFF reading this one.
Post a Comment