Monday, January 19, 2009

20,000 Word Surplus

Okay, so there is some debate over the idea that women talk three times as men. But I can tell you that in our home, this thesis is 100% supported.

With Matt being in San Francisco for the week I find myself longing to catch up on life with all of you but I am strangely just enjoying the quiet. Yet at the same time, I have have a bazillion things to say and they're all going to spew out of my eyes and ears if I don't get cracking.

The buttons are sticking on our $10 keyboard and the T, D, E, S, and F aren't living up to my expectations. Each sentence takes three times as long to type and I feel as though my poor little fingers have run a marathon and carried me on their back the whole way! There is much wailing and gnashing of teeth. I sit on the couch and read only to toss my book aside and alternate between gazing longingly and glaring malevolently at the computer.

Cue Temper Tantrum...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...