Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mystery on 5th Avenue

Fred R. Conrad/The New York Times
A FINAL CLUE Kiera Klinsky, 9, left, and her sister, Ella, 4, still play with the crossword puzzle found in the dining room that was a key to the puzzle.

Some of may have heard that Paramount Pictures secured the movie rights to Mystery on 5th Avenue, an article written in the NY Times recently. JJ Abrams is slated to direct which means its going to be awesome. For those of you that don't know, JJ secured a dear place in my heart the moment I saw Jennifer Garner sporting that red wig on Alias, so you can imagine how excited I was to hear that he was going to be in charge of directing this gem.

Don't forget to look at the slideshow.

3 comments:

Kecia said...

I told Mike about this, and he said, "Only Jackie would know that." :) Do you watch Lost? Do you miss Alias?

Jackie said...

I don't watch Lost. At first it was because I was angry at JJ for leaving Alias to work on Lost. The show suffered for it and my feelings were hurt.

I've come around though and would really like to watch, but too much time has passed. So I'm going to wait until it's all done and then Netflix the heck out of it. I'll probably have to use some vacation time.

K said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...