I forgot to post pictures of our beach trip last week too. The most striking thing we saw was the destruction of the last wind storm. It was amazing to see how many trees that had been snapped in half or ripped out of the ground.
The Tree Formerly Known as The Worlds largest Sitka Spruce was struck by lightning in the last storm.
I remember that tree! I hadn't heard about the storm. Yikes. Those pictures made me miss y'all, and the Northwest, and the desserts at that conference center. And the hot cereal...NOT. I loved your zoo pics, too. I'm going to show the girls tomorrow!
oh how i've missed you!!! great zoo pics... though i'm surprised there wasn't a picture of matt in there... did he escape the zoo?
also, if you want to see trees then you should come see me. not because i'm a tree, but becuse i've got insider info on some mighty big ones. (and these guys can hold their own in a wind storm).
4 comments:
I remember that tree! I hadn't heard about the storm. Yikes. Those pictures made me miss y'all, and the Northwest, and the desserts at that conference center. And the hot cereal...NOT.
I loved your zoo pics, too. I'm going to show the girls tomorrow!
One more thing-
do you sound out the "word verification" letters as you type them? Or is that just me?
oh how i've missed you!!! great zoo pics... though i'm surprised there wasn't a picture of matt in there... did he escape the zoo?
also, if you want to see trees then you should come see me. not because i'm a tree, but becuse i've got insider info on some mighty big ones. (and these guys can hold their own in a wind storm).
The last pic is proof positive that under a tree during a storm just isn't all that smart!
Hahaha! Meredith...a tree!!! :)
Post a Comment