


This cougar was eyeing a kid with cotton candy. I don't think he was interested in the cotton candy.



The Lorikeet exhibit is new and these birds will sit on your hand and drink nectar from a paper cup. One zoo visitor walked around the entire exhibit with a bird on her hand.

Petting zoo goat. That's my hand (the big one)

This peacock attacked a little boy a few days before we went to the zoo. "Don't pet the peacock!" became our code phrase for "follow the rules or else you'll die".

"Paki the elephant is the largest elephant in captivity in North America" As opposed to all of the other large elephants roaming the wilds of North America...?

Ocelot

Malaysian Sun Bear. He likes meat popsicles and sleeps in a hammock.


This African Pygmy goat looks smaller standing up.



3 comments:
You know, these are actually the first zoo pictures I've ever ENJOYED looking at. You got some great shots! Usually I look at people's zoo pics (or even my own), and it's just kind of "meh" cause really...we've all been to zoos so what's the big deal, right? But I really liked your pics! Especially the Polar Bears -- you should be a zoo photographer. :)
Ok, my favorite BY FAR is the pic of the Polar Bear trying to get out of the water... Cute Bear Butt! Hehehehe!
I'm not sure if he was trying to get out of the water. It seemed more like he was humping the wall.
Post a Comment