Arrive at my doctor appointment on timeStop at Target for 2 things (one of them is chocolate)Stop at WINCO for Milk, Bread, Bananas, Apples, Sour Cream, Cereal and EggsStop at Babies R Us for a nursing coverBake Banana BreadDo some laundryDo the dishesFigure out what EXACTLY I need to have in the diaper bagVaccumTidy the living room- Wear clean underwear EVERYDAY
Shower (at least) every three daysWear makeup at least once a week- Read Healthy Sleep Habits Happy Baby
- Decide which pictures need to be printed for Owen's scrapbook calendar
- Seriously think about starting a scrapbook or journal for Owen
- Actually start a scrapbook or journal for Owen
- Decide that the scrapbook calendar is good enough for now
- Second guess item number 18
- Complete the projects for Jessica Sprague's free Inspiration Everywhere online creativity class that I signed up for (There's no deadline for this - I'm not that stupid)
Stop at Borders and spend the free $5 Borders Bucks that were credited to my account.Stop by the office and see if I can borrow the mp3 player for Owen (um, maybe I'll call first)Create a meal planFinish sending thank you notes (and then hope I didn't forget anyone)- Drink more water
- Be more diligent with Baby Wearing around the house
Farm out some of these chores to husband and/or friends**See Item #7**
So there you have it. I did pretty good over the last couple of weeks, didn't I? I still haven't been drinking as much water as I need to but I had a glass of 7-up today so that has to count for something. I'm also a little embarrased about #11 - I think the pair of underwear I'm wearing is on day three already. Yes, I could just march in and grab a clean pair and swap them out but that take at least thirty extra seconds in the morning. And yes, I could go in right now and change my underwear but do you know how hard it is to find a few extra minutes to write when you live your life in three hour increments (35 minutes of which are spent feeding, 5 minutes of diaper changing, 5 minutes to figure out what the baby wants to do, 10 minutes to put away dishes, 15 minutes to vacuum the living room, 5 minutes to calm the baby down so he can go to sleep, 5 minutes to sort through yesterday's mail...You know what? None of us has time for a run down of how I manage to waste 180 minutes on things other than changing my underwear, I'm just going to go change it right now. Okay. Done. Clean Underwear.) But you know, if there's one thing I've learned over the last six weeks, it's that if it hasn't been pooped or peed on, it's still fair game - that goes for Baby and Mom.
Sheesh, because you made me go and change my undies, you'll just have to wait for the Lemonade Story. Because now the baby is awake and I have to go do something else for 35 minutes. So there.



2 comments:
Go Jackie! I'm so impressed. Clean underwear and everything!
you rock my world.
Post a Comment