Monday, January 4, 2010

I know it's a bad day when...

  1. I wish I had brought my running shoes to work with me and I'm not fazed by the idea of going out in Hurricane Fabio to run off a couple of miles of worth of tension.
  2. The 16 year old kid working at the Dollar Tree gives me his best smile and "How you doin'?" nod and I don't even have the energy to laugh about it with Sarah back at the office.
  3. I bust out a movie size box of Junior Mints
  4. I bust out the Capri Sun and dream of a simpler time...
  5. Both the Junior Mints AND the Capri Sun make an appearance.

4 comments:

Aaron said...

3-5 are the signs of a good day! :D

Jenny and Blake said...

I hope tomorrow is better. It gets easier every day, right?

Kristin said...

The Junion Mints part sounds good! Sorry you had a bad day! Maybe you need to go check out that Jane Austen book - it should at least make you laugh...right?

Angela said...

Man, I so dislike days like that. Hope it gets better :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...