Monday, October 1, 2012

Ten Things I Think I Think (Because I'm too tired to remember other stuff)

1. There are two things that make me beg for drugs like a coke addict going through withdrawals: 1) Labor and 2) a head cold when I'm pregnant or breastfeeding.

2. Missy Moo likes to have her diaper changed, then eat, then poop, then eat again.  Sometimes she throws a couple of naps in there too.  In all, meals take about an hour to complete.

3. When life gets busy it's really easy to play the "Who's Job is Harder?" game with your spouse.  Don't do it.  Nobody wins.  Except the baby who is oblivious to it all and has her needs met no matter what.

4. I wish I was a baby so I could have my needs met no matter what.

5. I love cookies.

6. When I was a senior in high school, my chemistry teacher, Mr. Frederickson, once said, "I'm woefully out of touch with popular culture.  No, really.  Unless it's Veggie Tales or Disney, I have no clue what you're talking about." I'm starting to understand where he was coming from.

7. I'm desperate to go shopping.  Or at the very least have 12 hours in a vast retail establishment to try on clothes, drink a smoothie and not feel guilty about how my husband is stuck at home with Mini Mange.  I don't even need to buy anything.  I just want to experience that New Clothes Smell.  (Holister and Abercrombie don't count.  They smell like high school and I hated the smell of high school - that's why I spent most of my time in a gym with a bag full sweaty volleyball gear.)

8. No, seriously.  I. LOVE. Cookies.

9. The craft bug is staring to hit me hard but I miss the days when I didn't have to pick up my mess before our Tasmanian Devil woke up in the morning.

10. Last week I saw a lady walking down the street.  Her entire head was bald with the exception of a 1x6 inch strip on the lower left part of her skull.  It was like a weird bald mullet side ponytail.  Even the guy in the car next to me was freaked out.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...