Monday, January 30, 2012

Mini Mange

The newest bout of Munger Mange is not contagious.  We're going to have another little Baby Mange in August.  So now that Baby Mange will be a big brother, he will soon be known as Mini Mange.  Or MM.  Or The Artist Former Known as Baby Mange.  Or Metta World Peas (That's both a vegetable and a Ron Artest joke).

So this post is to serve as notice that I am trying really hard to get motivated to blog on a more regular basis.  I know I keep saying that but I really do have the best of intentions.  There are like, a billion pictures on my camera that I took while composing posts in my head.  I also have video of Mini Mange's first SNOW DAY!  And a hysterical video of MM laughing hysterically at his giant stuffed dog.  (Well, we think it's funny.)  Seriously, Blogging Gold.

In the meantime, here are some cute pictures of Mini Mange.

What could Santa have left for me?!

FISHIES!!!

Mommy, Mini Mange and Great Grandma Jones

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...