Friday, July 17, 2009

It's that time of the week where I confess to everyone that I'm at a loss for what to write. I mean, I've been away from our blog for a while now and I almost don't know how to start up again. Kind of like after I quit playing volleyball and realized that I wasn't 17 anymore and I would never have the jump serve, ripped stomach, freakishly large quad muscles, terrific triceps, nor the ability to run circles around everyone else on the court that I used to have. At that point, you almost ask yourself why you should even bother anymore. Or running! Yeah, I "started" running again which lasted about two days and then I took a day off because I had to run errands at lunch instead of run circles around the neighborhood and then it got too hot to run outside and then I forgot my shoes and then I forgot to shave my legs so there was no way I was going to be seen in shorts so really what is the point? - I think you know where I'm going with this.

But I'm back and my blog muscles are screaming so I suppose we'll just consider this my warm-up walk around the block. I'll be back tomorrow (figuratively speaking) for another go-round and well see how far I get before passing out in a ditch.

1 comments:

Janet McD said...

I've missed your BLOG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...