I swear if one more person tells me I need to get a tan before I go to Colombia somebody's gonna get punched in the face.
1) The Pacific Northwest branch of the Jones/Hornbaker clan doesn't tan.
2) When I'm 65 I'll still look 40. Then who will have the last laugh?
3) Our family has lost enough of its members to cancer over the years, I'm not needlessly adding to the number.
4) My husband thinks I'm pretty just the way I am.
Spread the word.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
As I recall from our freshman year, Hoovey is on your side too, and I'm pretty sure his vote counts for at least two.
Have you given up hope that your freckles would just merge into a tan or are you still working on that one?
Jackie I knew you married a very smart man.
I don't think you need to tan. I'm with you. Just embrace the paleness! :)
Post a Comment